Book: A Step By Step Guide To Getting Your Financial Life On Track

There are many financial advising media. This is one of the e-book i came across online. It is provided for free on http://www.financial-advice-for-beginners.com/ .

The agenda in any financial book is almost the same. The topics covered in this e-book:
  1. Protect yourself and your family first: insurance, look out for term insurance that give you protection and saving returns. I cancel my previous life & invest insurance, i find that it is best to separate investment from insurance. Together, they won't work to optimum.
  2. Manage your money flow: a useful budgeting spreadsheet is provided I've downloaded it and will use it for my new SG money tracking.
  3. Get yourself out of debt: I will try to settle my car loan earlier. But for my 0% interest student loan, may pay according to schedule.
  4. Start accumulating wealth
  5. Learn how to make more money
"If you are working at a job, you can earn more money in working more hours or getting a pay raise. Company bonus is really not reliable as it name suggest. "

Other ways to make more money:
1. Inherit from someone
2. Win lottery
3. Have your money earn more money for you
4. Buy or build a business or asset that can earn you money even if you are not there to run it


In short, this e-book is very simple and basic, good for beginner and for revision. I like the free spreadsheet provided.