Dental Visit Q&M Dental Surgery Singapore 2013

I went to Q&M Dental Surgery to have a check on my teeth. There is a hole somewhere near my wisdom tooth. My previous dentist told me not to do anything and extraction was the only solution. I am hoping to get other answer from Q&M. No surprise, the answer is the same, extraction. They quoted me 150 for extraction, 80 for x-ray and 20 for consultation (++ GST, sterilization 10++). Wah, almost 250SGD. I was told that x-ray is almost a must before any extraction in SG. OMG, it is so so expensive and i have to say 88 to Q&M. Nothing was done, i was charged 20 for consultation and 10 for sterilization and disposable, final bill was SGD32.10. What happen to the traditional extraction where x-ray is not done.

Last comment, the dentist was polite and the service was good.
Q&M website: http://www.qandm.com.sg/home.aspx