Power Bank - New Trent Icarrier and GP GL343

New Trent IccarierI bought New Trent ICarrier 12000mAh in May 2013 and the unit aged by Dec 2013. I cannot fully charge the power bank now. I am thinking to retire it. It is quite disappointing as i read many good reviews on it before i buy. It used to charge 100% Note, 100% Iphone 5 and 50% iPad in one cycle. Now, iPad can hardly reach 50%. My 98SGD is a waste and i start to think buying electronic gadget is like gambling, you do not know when the device fail (and some one told me power bank has no warranty...geram!).



12000mAH and SGD98 fails, so i get another cheaper and smaller capacity power bank. I think more capacity is not necessary better, fast speed can also fail. This round, i am picking a Singapore brand GP. I do not find many reviews on it as most reviews are based on Western brand. Hope this one will last longer. It costs me SGD28.80 from FairPrice March Promotion 2014.




GP Portable PowerBank GL343 4000mAh, the specification seems attractive: lithium-polymer battery and 4 level battery protection....wow
. I am greedy, i bought 2 units.

 Technical features
  • Charging time: 6 hours
  • Input current: 800 mA
  • Output current: 1000 mA
  • Number of outputs: 1
  • Suitable for smartphone: yes
  • Suitable for tablet: yes
  • Size: 109x66x11mm
  • Weight: 108 grams