Moving out from 146 Yishun Street 11, Singapore Rental

I was asked to leave by the landlady. I have been renting the master room for 3 years++, and without proper notification, the landlady advertised my room and invited prospect tenant for viewing. :<

Description of the room:
"Master room Yishun Blk 146 for rent. chinese house 4room flat. Room with attach bathroom and heater. No aircon. got bed wardrobe fan. Can rent to single tenant male or lady stay. Available on end april 2014. Only $700 include pub bill. corner room. Near to mrt station, bus interchange, shopping mall. Tenant call / whatsapp vincent 9101**** +show full number for viewing "

The advertisement was posted on 20 March and available 20 Apr 2014. I guess the property agent has advised my landlady that i can move out with one month notice. It is very unethical for them to do this without informing me first. I tried searching for other rental option, one thing bad about property rental in Singapore is that, there is no user review. So, maybe i can write my own review here.

The location is very good as it is close to Yishun MRT, Northpoint shopping mall, and Chong Pang market. My rental fee is $550 in 2010 (water, electric bill, bed, wardrobe, ceiling fan and light cooking), which i think is quite attractive for the location. All good things but the dark side is the room and house is badly maintained.

  • The block is near to car park and main road, noisy
  • Window curtain is thin
    Water pressure in the shower room is low
  • Water leaks, leaks, leaks..

  • Toilet bowl is old
  • Window frame is rusty
  • Mattress is thin and bed frame is soft
  • 3 Wardrobe partitions are not usable
  • Table and chair is IKEA standard, fragile
  • Fridge is always stuffed with food (last year moon cake, 2 months grape in big container, i suspect the landlady put the container there to stop me from adding milks, HL milks are mine)

  • Trash area always look dirty, cockroach (life or dead) is common

  • Whole house is cluttered with things, a lot of things

OK, i do feel unhappy because i was asked to leave. But the bad reviews are all true. I moved out on 1 May. So, 88 to BLK 146 room.